The chance to win 1 x O’Keeffe’s Healthy Feet Foot Cream
(the “Prize Draw”) is open to UK residents aged 16 years and over, except employees of Superdrug Stores plc (“Superdrug”) or any related companies, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- To enter, go to darecompetitions.co.uk and complete the online entry form.
- Entries must be received by 23:59 on 25th June 2019
- There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries or entries that are delivered late, are illegible, incomplete, damaged or otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- There will be 20 winners.
- The winner will receive 1 x O’Keeffe’s Healthy Feet Foot Cream
- The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries by 4th July
- The winner will be notified by email/telephone using the details provided by 11th July
- The winner must claim their prize by 23.59 on 4th August 2019, If they do not do so, then DARE reserves the right to offer the prize to an alternative winner selected in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Any decision of DARE as to eligibility to take part in the Prize Draw or the result of the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Superdrug accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, delayed, lost, damaged or illegible whether due to failure or non-availability of www.superdrug.com or any other reason.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prizes.
- Prize images used are for visual purposes only. Alternative products, sizes or colours may be substituted for the items shown. DARE reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute an alternative to any of the prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
- DARE reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Prize Draw.
- All elements of the prize are being provided by O’Keeffe’s and DARE is acting solely as the promoter of the Prize Draw.
- The winner may be required to participate in non-paid publicity or advertising relating to the Prize Draw, which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
- The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English Courts.
Promoter: DARE Magazine competitions, 16 Connaught Place, London W2 2E